Back Butter Buddy
The ultimate tool for 12" and larger tile and stone to insure a secure bond to substrates, tiles must be "back buttered" with thinset mortar.
- Easy "BACK-BUTTERING" of large tile and stone 12" and up.
- 360 degree spinning capability makes "back buttering" tiles simple and easy.
- Fits most standard 3-1/2 & 5 gallon buckets (bucket not included).
- Securely attaches to bucket top.
- Supports up to 200 lbs.
- Heavy duty construction.
- Eliminates fatigue, injury and dropped tiles.
- Invented by a contractor for contractors.
How to use Back Butter Buddy:
- Attach Back Butter Buddy to top of Bucket.
- Stack one or more tiles face down onto Back Butter Buddy.
- Apply thinset mortar to underside of tile.
- Rotate tile while spreading thinset mortar until surface is covered completely.
- Install tile.